Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Login Error HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xcent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login Error HELP!!
    Posted: 17 February 2004 at 7:13am

Originally posted by Mart Mart wrote:

Your skin is really nice

Thanks

Mart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 7:02am
Your skin is really nice
xcent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 6:32am

Thanks for your help.

Im hosted with gearhost and the server im on is always up & down there in the progress of upgrading to windows 2003 so hopefully that will reduce the problems im having + hopefully no more downtime if not then i'll be looking for somewhere els to host my sites.

WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 6:14am
I had a look at your forum and it appears to be working OK, now so could have just been a clitch in the server.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 6:12am
No, this looks unrealted to the actual forum software.

The error suggests a serious error in the ASP ScriptingEngine probally the VBscript engine. This can be reinstalled by installing the latest version of IE on the web server.

Edited by -boRg-
xcent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 6:02am

Thanks for the quick reply -boRg-

I think i might know what the problem is i noticed that when i was logging in i was the only member on my site then when i put my username & password in and clicked login that is when i got the error went back to my site then noticed that another member has also logged in do you think the error was because 2 people was logging in at the same time? 

Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 5:52am
Looks like a serious server problem, contact your web hosts.
xcent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2004 at 5:23am

Just launch my site last night and everything was running fine logged into the site this morning no problems about an hour later went back to the site went to login and got this error:

Any ideas anyone?

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0240'

Script Engine Exception

/iforum/forum_topics.asp

A ScriptEngine threw expection 'C0000005' in 'IActiveScriptParse::ParseScriptText()' from 'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'.

Post Reply Post Reply