Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Freon22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Install
    Posted: 05 February 2016 at 7:45pm
I just finished installing Web Wiz and tried the change the Admin login name and password
But it keeps say. Any idea what is wrong? The password that I am trying is 9 characters long with the first one be Uppercase, the rest being lowercase and also a few numbers.

Sorry the password entered does not meet the Admin Password Complexity.

The password must be at least 5 Characters Long, Contain at least 1 Uppercase Character, 1 Lowercase Character, and 1 Number.
Freon22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2016 at 6:20am
Thanks anyway but I got it working.
 Post Reply Post Reply